Customer support on hand.
We are on hand to help you with your Accio Homes App. We have selected the most common questions, to help you with any problems you may be experiencing.
How do I add Accio devices to the app via Wi-Fi?
1. Switch the device on and off three times consecutively, wait for it to start flashing twice per second.
How do I control smart devices with Amazon Echo?
An Accio Homes app and an activated account.
One or more Accio Homes smart devices.
A stable Wi-Fi network.
An Amazon Echo device and an activated Amazon account.
The Amazon Alexa app.
Under "Skills and Games" on the Amazon Alexa app, search for "Smart Life", and enable the skill.
Alexa, turn on/off bedroom light.
Alexa, set bedroom light to 50 percent.
Alexa, brighten/dim bedroom light.
Alexa, set bedroom light to green.
Alexa, set bedroom light to warm white.
How do I control smart devices with Google Home?
The Accio Homes app and an activated account.
One or more Accio Homes smart devices.
A Google Home device, or a phone with Google Assistant installed.
The latest Google Home app and activated account.
Go to ‘Account’ tab on the Google Home app and select explore which will take you to the Assistant app. Search ‘Smart Life’ within the search bar and select set up.
Log in to Smart Life by using your Accio Homes registered phone number and password.
OK Google, turn on/off bedroom light.
OK Google, set bedroom light to 50 percent.
OK Google, brighten bedroom light.
OK Google, dim bedroom light.
OK Google, set bedroom light to red.
How do I share devices with my family?
1. Within the Accio Homes app, select the device you wish to share.
2. Select the icon in the top right corner and select ‘Share Device’.
3. Select ‘Add Sharing’ and enter the phone number or email address they have registered with.
1. Under the ‘Me’ tab, select ‘Home Management’.
2. Select the home you wish to share.
3. Select ‘Add member’ and enter the phone number or email address they have registered with.
How do I set up smart automation?
1. Under the ‘Smart’ tab of the Accio Homes app, select the ‘Automation’ option at the top and then select ‘Add Automatic Action’.
2. Choose the conditions to be met including temperature, humidity, schedule etc.
3. Choose the triggering actions including to execute a scene, control devices etc.
5. Give your automatic action a new name and image.
How do I set up smart scenes?
1. Under the ‘Smart’ tab of the Accio Homes app, select ‘Add Scenario’ or top right + icon.
2. You can set actions to your chosen devices, including triggering automation, time-schedule, device brightness and more.
3. Give your scene a new name and image.
4. Save and activate your scene from the home page.
5. Your personalised scene can now be selected as an action to be performed within the automation actions.
6. You can also activate your scene from both Amazon Echo and Google Home.
Why are the schedules not functioning or not functioning accurately?
Please re-edit the schedule. If the issue is still not corrected, remove and re-add the device within the Accio Homes app.
1. Confirm the device is powered on.
2. Confirm the device is in configuration mode.
3. Confirm that the device, smartphone and router are close to each other.
4. Make sure the network function of router and smartphone are unblocked.
5. Confirm the entered router password is correct.
6. Confirm the device is connected to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi channel. Do not hide Wi-Fi discovery.
7. Confirm that the router’s encryption method is WPA2-PSK and authentication type is AES, or ensure that both are set up as automatic.
8. If the router’s connected devices reach a maximum capacity, please turn off some devices’ Wi-Fi function and configure again.
9. If the router has enabled the MAC address filter, please remove the device from the MAC filter list and make sure that the router is allowing the device to be connected.
How do I achieve group control of multiple devices?
1.From within the ‘Home’ tab of the Accio Homes app, select the device you would like to manage.
2. Select the icon in the top right corner and select ‘Create Group’.
Why is the device offline?
If your device is offline, please check the following steps:
1. Is the device connected to the Accio Homes App?
2. Are you connected to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi channel?